Welcome to Aviation Spectator
Probably the world's best site for aviation enthusiasts*...
Aviation Spectator aims to provide the most complete and compelling
experience possible for military and civil aviation enthusiasts, hobbyists,
planespotters, researchers, pilots, passengers, and all who thrill to
the miracle of flight in all its forms.
Ready for takeoff?
- Browse thousands of aviation photos
- Watch amazing aviation videos
- Enjoy hundreds of aircraft profiles
- Explore a wealth of aviation resources
and much, much more, ETA: "shortly".
Best of all, we won't charge for luggage, impound your nail file,
or confiscate your beer.
* Soon. We're working on it. You can help.
Now strap yourself in, and enjoy the flight!
The MH-53J/M Pave Low's mission is low-level, long-range, undetected penetration into denied areas, day or night, in adverse weather, for infiltration, exfiltration and resupply of special operations forces.
The UH-1N is a light-lift utility helicopter used to support Air Force Space Command missile wings and groups.
The helicopter has a number of uses. Its primary mission includes:
* Airlift of emergency security and disaster response forces,
* Security surveillance of off-base movements of nuclear weapons convoys and test range areas during launch conditions
The MQ-1 Predator is a medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aircraft system.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a two-seat, twin-engined, all-weather, long-range supersonic interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the U.S. Navy by McDonnell Aircraft.